Customer Success Specialist
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing startup while making a positive impact on the world?
StudentFinance is a venture-backed company with the mission of removing barriers to education and empower economic mobility.
We deeply believe in the power of education and that access to education should not depend on one's financial background. Currently, millions of people are in need of reskilling and are not able to fulfill their potential due to financial barriers. So we are building the technological, data, and financial infrastructure to offer outcomes-based financing. Through Income Share Agreements, people defer the tuition payment and only start making payments after getting a job. ISAs are all about aligned incentives, and so are we at StudentFinance. Our end game is supporting our customer's transition to employment and financial health.
To get there, we are building a world-class team of purpose-driven and entrepreneurial people, working in a remote setting from cities across Europe and elsewhere.
About the role
In this role you will support the entire process of onboarding our users, from their application process, while they are attending the education programs, while looking for jobs, and until they are in the repayment part of the process. The role requires a person that is both confident in dealing with customers, as well as managing complex operational processes. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle multiple projects and responsibilities at once, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- You will be an expert in ISAs and provide operational support for onboarding and managing ISA applicants throughout the ISA life-cylcle
- Analyse ISA applications, follow up with candidates, answer questions, to ensure all information submitted complies with required standards.
- Prepare contracts for accepted candidates, and manage signature process
- Deliver a world class customer service experience that wows potential candidates and school partners through speedy and thorough support
- Provide personalized support for candidates in relation to their ISA payments, job search, or application process
- Provide operational support in relation to the management of ISA candidates
- Work with the Partnerships team to analyse performance of the school, identify areas of improvement of the process, or other aspects.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive questions clients may face
- Based on customer feedback, help implement practices to best prioritize and mitigate future issues
- Create internal and customer facing documentation for frequently asked question and best practices
- Given the sensitive nature of the information handled, maintain strict confidentiality at all times
Skills & experience needed:
- 2-3 years work experience in customer service fields or similar
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken. Hebrew and other languages are a plus
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable in a high-growth, fast paced and agile environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes
- Resourceful, self-starter and independent thinker
- Creative mindset, finding innovative ways of looking at things
- Team player, collaborative, responsive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous startup experience is a big plus