Do you want to be part of a fast-growing startup while making a positive impact on the world?
StudentFinance is a venture-backed company with the mission of removing barriers to education and empower economic mobility.
We deeply believe in the power of education and that access to education should not depend on one's financial background. Currently, millions of people are in need of reskilling and are not able to fulfill their potential due to financial barriers.
So we are building the technological, data, and financial infrastructure to offer outcomes-based financing. Through Income Share Agreements, people defer the tuition payment and only start making payments after getting a job. ISAs are all about aligned incentives, and so are we at StudentFinance. Our end game is supporting our customer's transition to employment and financial health.
To get there, we are building a world-class team of purpose-driven and entrepreneurial people, working in a remote setting from cities across Europe.
About the role
We are looking for an Operations Analyst that is excited about performing business critical day-to-day processes with a high attention to detail, as well as identifying opportunities to upgrade efficiency. To be successful, you should be analytical, data-driven, and with excellent time management skills.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for operational processes that enable potential students to be granted Income Share Agreements, as well as creating and running process that directly impact customer experience and payments. In this role you will be working as part of a young,
energetic team, working in a remote setting from cities across Europe.
- Process Income Share Agreement applications that require manual review or decision
- Interact with customers to find out more where required through their application process
- Design and run new processes, for example to monitor automated credit risk processes
- Support internal stakeholders with operational and reporting requests
- Validate and upgrade customer data and dashboards
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of processes and reporting throughout the team
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or business field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English and Spanish, other European languages are a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Experience using Excel, Google Spreadsheets, other tools such as VBA, airtable, SQL a plus
- Track record of caring about efficiency and optimizing processes
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
At StudentFinance, we believe our team is our biggest asset. We are very ambitious and hard-working and expect that this benefits package motivates and generates well-being in the team. Please find below a summary of the current benefits package:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible work hours
- Home office allowance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Personal development budget