Do you want to be part of a fast growing startup while making a positive impact on the world?
StudentFinance is a venture-backed company with the mission of removing barriers to education and empower economic mobility.
We deeply believe in the power of education and that access to education should not depend on one's financial background. Currently, millions of people are in need of reskilling and are not able to fulfill their potential due to financial barriers. So we are building the technological, data, and financial infrastructure to offer outcomes-based financing. Through Income Share Agreements, people defer the tuition payment and only start making payments after getting a job. ISAs are all about aligned incentives, and so are we at StudentFinance. Our end game is supporting our customer's transition to employment and financial health.
To get there, we are building a world-class team of purpose-driven and entrepreneurial people, working in a remote setting from cities across Europe.
About the role
As part of our model, we are supporting thousands of people transitioning to new careers. This is why we are now looking for an experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant to connect our users to potential employers and enable them to access those careers.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with HR teams and work with them to enable them hiring our users. In this role you will be working as part of a young, energetic team, working on a remote setting from cities across Europe. The ideal candidate has a robust background in technology recruitment and account management with a broad established network of tech recruiters / HR teams, and is an exceptional communicator in spoken and written English, Spanish and ideally another European language.
- Develop strong relationships with recruiters, employers, HR teams at technology companies supporting them in their talent acquisition needs, in particular in digital and technology fields
- Identify new partners and stakeholders for to onboard to our partner database
- Help recruitment partners source the right candidates, supporting them in all stages of the recruitment process
- Help in the selection, sourcing, interviewing or any part of the process of achieving successful placements. Your main KPI will be the number of people successfully placed
- Prepare reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with our operations and product team, communicating any customer nuances or requirements
- Provide sales support as needed for both new opportunities and expansion within existing customers
- Solicit customer input on current products, services & tools, collect customer insights on customer needs and wants, provide feedback to the Product team
- Consistently use creative thinking for potential improvements for programs, processes, resources/tools, etc.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience with ability to develop strong trusting customer relationships, and drive successful placements
- Experience in account management with a track record of retention and continued growth
- Sales experience is a plus
- Experience in Talent Mobility
- Good English and Spanish verbal and writing skills, German or other European languages are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – equally comfortable communicating with all levels in an organization from senior leaders to blue collar workers
- Excellent presentation skills including sales presentations to executive teams to a group of downsized employees
- You will need to have a good understanding of the different technologies, tools for the different roles we are focusing on (currently web development, data science, cybersecurity, product / UX design, digital marketing)
- Experience project managing large projects from planning to implementation to ongoing account management
- Self-motivated with ability to work remotely is required
- Flexible, adaptable and embrace working in growing and constantly changing environment
- Passionate to provide excellent service to customers, participants and colleagues
At StudentFinance, we believe our team is our biggest asset. We are very ambitious and hard-working and expect that this benefits package motivates and generates well-being in the team. Please find below a summary of the current benefits package:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible work hours
- Home office allowance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Personal development budget